Payment and Reservation Information
Learn how to make payments, view your booking details, make changes to your booking, and more
- What forms of payment are accepted at United Cruises?
- Can I pay for my cruise with non-U.S. currency?
- Can I use multiple credit cards when booking my cruise online?
- How do I make a payment on my cruise at United Cruises?
- What are the deposit and final payment requirements for my cruise at United Cruises?
- When will my credit card be charged for my cruise reservation?
Accessing My Cruise Reservation
- How do I access my United Cruises reservation?
- How can I make payments on my cruise reservation at United Cruises?
- How can I review my Reservation Details and my Guest Booking Confirmation?
- What can I do via My Cruise Reservation?
- What do I need to do after booking my cruise?
- What if I need to make changes to my cruise reservation?
Uplift Pay Monthly
- Why should I choose Uplift Pay Monthly to pay for my cruise?
- Are there any pre-payment penalties associated with paying off my Uplift Pay Monthly loan early?
- Do I have to pay off my Uplift Pay Monthly loan prior to traveling?
- Can I make changes to my travel plans through Uplift?
- How do I cancel or change my cruise when paying through Uplift?
- How do I check my Uplift Pay Monthly loan balance?
Using a Future Cruise Credit by Cruise Line
- Azamara | Future Cruise Credit
- Carnival Cruise Line | Future Cruise Credit
- Celebrity Cruises | Future Cruise Credit
- Holland America Cruise Line | Future Cruise Credit
- MSC | Future Cruise Credit
- Norwegian Cruise Line | Future Cruise Credit